Q: Instead of the video playing (audio ok), the following error message appears: "Video is not available, cannot find the decompressing program vids:IV5".
- Your system does not have the right version for decompressing Indeo video. Run the set-up in the directory "Indeo" on CD-ROM 2. This contains the correct version.
Q: The colours are not correct.
- Check whether your video card (screen setings) is in the right mode; 16-bit High Colour or 32-bit True Color
Q: The video hesitates
- Is the system fast enough? MINIMUM requirement: Pentium 200 MMX with 32MB memory
- Is the video card in the right mode? NOT 16.7M Colours (24-bit)
Q: Instead of seeing the video or hearing any sound, you hear "Not available".
- Is the CD-ROM in the first CD-ROM player?
- If you do NOT want to run the video from the first CD-ROM player in the system, change the directory Video in the Registration System (instructor level  [options][directory]
- llow the CD-ROM player three seconds to come to speed before starting the application
Q: Error message: MMSystem 281 (or 348, or 263, or 296).
- Check SYSTEM.INI in [MCI] should be defined avivideo=mciavi.drv
- Check WIN.INI in [mci extentions] shoulde be defined avi=AVIVideo
Q: No green curlicues or red X's appear in front of the program's components during the route selection in the Registration System.
- Old Windows 95 problem, 2 x click "40comupdate.exe" This file can be found in the "Msupdate" directory on CD-Rom2.
Q: You get the message: Initializing hardware key OR Can't find hardware key (error 12)
- Goto the directory "Sentinel" at CD-ROM 2.
- Goto the directory of your operatingsystem and run the setup program.
- Restart the computer (Sentinel computerplug must be plugged in)
Q: Windows XP does not allow you to switch to 640x480 mode
- Goto the normal display properties settings
- Instead of using the slider for the correct mode, click the advanced button
- Click the "adapter" tab and click the button "List all modes..."
- Now you can select the correct mode "640x480, true color"
- Press "Ok" three times and your in 640x480 mode
Q: Program won't run at startup.
- In the version of march 2004 there is a problem with the startup animation. Remove the animations mva.avi and mvb.avi from the directory "C:\program files\MediaVision\GmpPlus_x\Screen" (D or NL for x